Chana dal namkeen recipe is very easy to prepare with very simple ingredients and it tastes very crispy. Fried chana dal contains delicious in taste and can digest easily. chana dal is most popular on the list of dals. It has a rich flavor.
The time required to prepare fried chana dal recipe is 15 minutes after considering dry chana dal. Let us prepare homemade crispy chana dal recipe.
Try other recipes
INGREDIENTS FOR CHANA DAL NAMKEEN:
Bengal gram(chana dal) – 1 cup
Salt – 1 spoon
Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
Oil – for deep fry
PROCEDURE FOR CHANA DAL NAMKEEN:
SOAKING AND DRAINING CHANA DAL:
- Wash chana dal and soak for overnight or at least 5 hours.
- Drain the water from chana dal completely.
- Take a cloth and spread the chana dal for air dry for 20 minutes.
- Remove chana dal from cloth and place into a bowl.
- Take some chana dal into stainless steel strainer.
FRYING CHANA DAL:
- Heat oil in the pan over medium flame.
- When oil gets heated place the stainless steel strainer which contains chana dal into the oil.
- Stir and fry for 5 minutes until it stops bubbling and turns into little crispy.
- Remove from oil take the fried chana dal into the plate.
- Repeat the same for the rest of them.
ADDING SPICES FOR CHANA DAL:
- Mix salt and red chilli powder in one bowl.
- Sprinkle the mixture into chana dal and mix well.
- Crispily fried chana dal is ready to serve.
- Cool them and store in an airtight container for 10 days.
- Serve chana dal snack at any time.
You can also sprinkle chat masala or black pepper powder to give a rich taste. Try crispy chana dal recipe. Subscribe to my official YouTube Channel.