Chole Masala is (Chickpeas) is very healthy and unique flavour snack which is easy to prepare.It is a best dietary protein to manage the weight. Chickpeas is also known as chole or chana mostly preferred by Indians. The time required to prepare this chole recipe is 15 minutes. Chole curry is also available in our next posts.Try this healthy recipe.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHOLE(CHICKPEAS) SNACK:
- Chickpeas is rich in vitamins and minerals and helps to manage weight.
- Chole protects from digestive problems and maintains healthy heart.
- It contains high protein which is good for diabetics and helps to control sugar levels.
- It prevents from hypertension and helps to maintain proper balance in the body.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOLE(CHICKPEAS) SNACK:
Chole(chickpeas) – 1 cup
Oil – 3 spoons
Tempering seeds – 1 spoon
Chopped onions – 2
Chopped Green chilli – 2
Cumin powder – 1/2 spoon
Chole powder – 1/2 spoon
Curry leaves – 1 spring
Salt – 1 spoon
Chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
PROCEDURE FOR CHOLE(CHICKPEAS) SNACK:
- Wash and soak chickpeas for over night.Drain water.
- Take a pressure cooker add chickpeas , salt and some water , close lid and let it for 6 whistles.
- Open the pressure cooker. Drain water and take into a bowl.
- Heat a pan add oil, tempering seeds and curry leaves. Let them splutter.
- Add onions and green chilli let them fry for a minute.
- Add boiled chickpeas into the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, cumin powder, chole powder ( or chat powder) mix well .
- Fry for a minute so that our chickpeas absorb the spices.
- Finally add coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Simple chickpeas snack is ready to serve
- Serve with lemon and enjoy the delicious chickpeas snack.
See you all soon …Stay Tuned for more Yummy Recipes. Checkout my official YouTube Channel for Yummy Cooking Videos.