This is sugar free one for all those who are looking for diabetic friendly recipes. Try this and let me know how it turned out for you.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAGI DATES LADDU:
* Ragi is considered one of the most nutritious cereals available today
* Ragi is a rich source of calcium, iron, protein, fiber and other minerals.
* Ragi keeps us young.
* The dates also serve as a natural sweetener and hence no additional sugar is used in this recipe
* Dates contain a brain booster.
* Dates can be good for blood sugar balance and reduce blood pressure.
INGREDIENTS FOR RAGI DATES LADOO :
Dates – 1 cup
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Badam powder – 2 spoons
Fennel powder – 1/2 spoon
PROCESS TO PREPARE RAGI DATES LADOO:
- Heat a pan add 3 spoons of ghee.
- In a low flame add ragi flour and roast for 10 minutes, mix continuously.
- so that ragi flour would be roasted constantly.
- Take off the heat and let it cool for a minute.
- Take a roasted ragi into a bowl
- Add badam powder and add fennel powder mix well
- Instead of fennel powder you can add cardamon powder ,these two are optional.
- Take a blender jar add dates and blend until it get little soft consistency .
- Add a spoon ghee if necessary ,so that our dates will be easy to remove from jar.
- Add blended dates into the bowl , mix well.
- Add all the mixture to blended jar and blend once .
- To make our laddu soft.
- Adjust ghee if necessary and make ball shape.
- Our ladoo is ready to serve
- We can store these ladoos for 10-20 days.
- These ladoos taste very delicious.