Chole masala recipe goes well with poori, roti, and Chapatis. The main ingredients are chole, Onions, tomato paste and Indian spices. The time required to prepare this Chickpea masala recipe is 25 minutes.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOLE (CHICKPEA) MASALA CURRY:
Chickpea(Chole) – 1 cup
Oil – 3 spoon
Red chilli – 1
Onions – 2
Green chilli – 1
Tomato – 2
Turmeric powder – 1/4 spoon
Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
Ginger and garlic – 1 spoon
Cumin powder – 1 spoon
Chole powder – 1 spoon
Coriander powder – 1/2 spoon
Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Salt – 1 spoon
Water – 1 glass
PROCEDURE FOR CHOLE (CHICKPEA) MASALA CURRY:
- Wash and soak chickpea overnight, drain the water.
- Take a pressure cooker and add chickpea, water, and salt. Close lid.
- Let it for 6 whistles, open the lid and set aside.
- Heat a pan add oil, red chili.
- Grind onion and green chili paste and add into the pan, mix well.
- After 2 minutes add tomato paste and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger, and garlic paste.
- And also add cumin powder, chole powder, coriander powder and stir well.
- Fry all the texture for 5 minutes.Add boiled chickpea into the pan.
- If chickpea contains any water in pressure cooker no problem add into the pan.
- If necessary add some water, let chickpea and all masala texture cook for 5 minutes.
- So that our chickpea absorbs all masala spices.
- Finally, add coriander leaves. Chole masala curry is ready to serve.
- Best serve with bhature, naan, roti, pulka, and rice.
Try the famous Chole masala recipe by serving with bhature. Subscribe to my official YouTube Channel.