★★★Faridas Cook Book Exclusive★★★Healthy Snack★★★Veg Cutlet / Veg Kebabs Preparation★★★
All of us would love to have vegetable kebabs and do not prefer getting them from the local store as we are not sure what ingredients they’ve used and how long they have been preserving them. Follow the procedure below and you can prepare veg kebabs/ veg cutlet at home. You may also customise your kebab or cutlet with other vegetables as per your choice.
Scroll down to watch a video of preparation by clicking Here
Try more recipes, Sweet Potato Cutlet
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGETABLE KEBABS:
1) Spinach – 250 g
2) Chopped carrot – 2
3) Boiled and mashed potato – 3
4) Chopped onions – 1 cup
5) Chopped coriander leaves – 1 cup
6) Rice flour – 1/4 cup
7) Gram flour (besan) – 1 cup
8) chopped green chilli – 1
9) Ginger and garlic paste – 1 spoon
10) Red chilli – 1 spoon
11) Turmeric powder – 1/2 spoon
12) Garam masala – 1 spoon
13) Salt – 1 spoon
14) cumin seeds – 1/2 spoon
15) pepper and coriander powder – 1/4 spoon
16) oil – 1/4 cup
PROCEDURE FOR VEGETABLE KEBABS:
KEEP SPINACH IN HOT WATER AND FRY ALL THE VEGETABLES:
- Spinach in hot water for 2 min on the medium sim and take them out and chop them.
- Add 7 spoons of desired oil to a pan and add chopped onions, let them fry for 2 min.
- Add cut green chillis, ginger garlic paste, cut carrot pieces and mix well.
- Add spinach, coriander leaves, mashed potato and mix well.
- Salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, pepper and coriander powder to be added to the mixture and mix well.
- Fry the mixture and take it to a bowl.
ROAST BESAN AND ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO BOWL:
- Heat a pan and roast besan or gram flour for 5 minutes on medium sim until it turns light brown colour. Once turned to light brown, take them to a bowl.
- Grind the fried mixture once and take the mixture in the bowl of besan.
- Add rice flour and mix well
SHAPE THE VEGETABLE KEBAB:
- You may use your hands to ensure that you get round shaped Kabab or you may use a cap of any regular bottle.
- Heat a pan over medium flame add 4-5 spoons of oil.
- Fry the Kebab in a pan till they turn brown. Make sure you do not fry them on high flame as it spoils the base of Kebab.
For more interesting recipe videos, click here and subscribe to my channel on YouTube. When you subscribe, do not forget to hit the bell icon so that you get notified when a new secret Recipe Video is posted.
Hope you enjoy your Veg Kebabs..! What should be my next recipe article, comment below.