Oats Kheer is prepared with oats, jaggery, and milk as the main ingredient. It contains iron-rich content and gives a delicious taste. The time required to prepare oats kheer is 20 minutes. In three step by step procedures.
The first step is to blend the ingredients in 5 minutes. The second step by frying blended ingredients in 5 minutes. finally, the third step is by adding milk and cooking oats kheer in 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS FOR OATS KHEER
Oats 1 cup Ghee 4 spoons Milk 500ml Jaggery 1/4 cup Water 1/4 glass DATES AND NUTS FOR OATS KHEER Deseeded Dates 9 Dry dates 3 Cashew nuts 12 Almonds 9 Walnuts 5 Pistachio 12 Raisins 30 Oats and Nuts MilkShake
The oats kheer contains several health benefits and easily digestible recipe.L et us know some of the benefits.
PROCEDURE FOR OATS KHEER:
(1) BLENDING INGREDIENTS FOR OATS KHEER IN 5 MINUTES:
- Take a blender jar to add oats to make a fine powder and set aside.
- Add cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts, pistachio, chopped dry dates in blender jar.
- Blend them coarsely and set aside.
- Add dates, raisins and a spoon ghee in the blender jar, blend them and set aside.
(2) FRYING BLENDED POWDERS FOR OATS KHEER IN 5 MINUTES:
- Heat a pan over a medium flame add ghee, nuts and dry dates powder stir.
- Fry for 2 minutes until it turns golden.
- Add oats powder to the pan stir well and fry for 3 minutes.
(3) ADDING MILK AND COOKING OATS KHEER IN 10 MINUTES:
- Pour boiled milk into the pan mix well.
- Pour water and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add blended dates and raisins to the pan.
- Mix well continuously to avoid lumps.
- Adjust milk as for thickness of oats kheer.
- Add chopped jaggery an give a mix.
- Let it melt for a minute. Switch off the flame.
- Take oats kheer into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with nuts, raisins, and dates.
- Serve oats kheer hot or chilled as a breakfast.
For more interesting recipes subscribe to my official YouTube Channel.