The most popular onion pakoda is very simple and crispy Indian snack.We have different types of pakoda and onion pakoda is famous and favourite snack of all of them. The time required to prepare onion pakoda is 2 minutes.
To prepare this easy pakora recipe in a simple three steps. the first step is to make batter, the second step is to dip onion slices, deep fry the batter coated onion slices.
A video for onion pakoda:
Ingredients for onion pakoda:
Sliced Onions – 3
Gram flour(Besan) – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1/4 spoon
Salt – 1/2 spoon
Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
Curry leaves – 1/4 cup
Procedure for onion pakoda:
- Take a bowl to add gram flour, thinly sliced onions, red chilli powder, baking soda and salt mix well.
- Sprinkle some water in the mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan with oil and deep fry the onion mixture.
- Fry on both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Onion pakoda is ready to serve. Deep fry the curry leaves.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves and serve the delicious onion pakoda.
Subscribe to my official YouTube Channel.