The most popular onion pakoda recipe is very simple and crispy Indian snack.We have different types of pakoda and onion pakoda is famous and favourite snack of all of them. The time required to prepare onion pakoda is 2 minutes.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ONION PAKODA RECIPE:
- Onions contain potassium, vitamin C and other nutrients.
- Onions help to reduce the tooth pain and important ingredient in cuisine.
- Gram flour is rich in copper, zinc and magnesium.
- The gram flour helps in controlling diabetics and weight loss.
Try more snack recipes Potato Bajji
INGREDIENTS FOR ONION PAKODA RECIPE:
Sliced Onions – 3
Gram flour(Besan) – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1/4 spoon
Salt – 1/2 spoon
Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
Curry leaves – 1/4 cup
PROCEDURE FOR ONION PAKODA RECIPE:
- Take a bowl add gram flour, thinly sliced onions, red chilli, baking soda and salt mix well.
- Sprinkle some water in the mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan with oil and deep fry the onion mixture.
- Fry on both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Onion pakoda is ready to serve.Deep fry the curry leaves.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves and serve the delicious onion pakoda.
Subscribe to my official YouTube Channel.