Puffed Rice is good for health and comes under low calorie diet recipes. It is an easy homemade snack in 10 minutes, you may also call it a healthy breakfast. Puffed rice is also known as murmur , Borugulu , Marmaralu.
You may also like: Chana dal namkeen , chole snack , onion pakoda , Wheat flour namkeen snacks , raw banana fritters , sweet potato cutlet
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MURMUR CHAT:
- Murmur is light and easily digestible.
- It contains nutritious product and helps to control weight.
- It contains few calories and little fat which can add for diet.
INGREDIENTS FOR MURMUR CHAT:
Murmur – 2 cups
Oil – 1 spoon
Peanuts – 3 spoons
Chopped onion – 1
Chopped green chilli – 1
Chopped tomato – 1
Salt – 1/2 spoon
Red chilli powder – 1/2 spoon
Turmeric powder – 1/4 spoon
Chat masala – 1/2 spoon
Garam masala – 1/2 spoon
Coriander powder – 1/2 spoon
Chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Lemon juice – 1 spoon
PROCEDURE FOR MURMUR CHAT:
- Heat a pan add oil and peanuts.
- Roast peanuts until it turn to crispy.
- Add chopped onions and green chilli stir well.
- After a minute add chopped tomato mix well.
- Wait for a minute no need to fry more time.
- We have to enjoy the flavor of tomato while serving.
- Add salt, red chilli powder , turmeric powder , chat masala , coriander powder , garam masala mix well.
- Wait for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Add murmur and give a nice mix .
- Add coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Mix well all the spices, our murmur chat is ready to serve.
- Serve murmur chat with lemon juice and enjoy the snack.
Spicy Murmur Chat is very simple to prepare in 10 minutes.Try this easy recipe in your home and be healthy.If you like share this recipe.
Please leave a comment .For more interesting and healthy recipes subscribe to my YouTube Channel.