Puffed rice recipe is good for health and comes under low-calorie diet recipes. It is an easy homemade snack in 10 minutes, you may also call it as a healthy breakfast. Puffed rice recipe is also known as murmur, borugulu, marmaralu.
To prepare puffed rice recipe or murmur chat fry spices and mix well all the ingredients. You will like this recipe actually just a variation on eating cereal for breakfast.
Start your Work day lighter today and stay energetic.Spicy puffed rice recipe is very simple to prepare in 10 minutes.
The video for puffed rice recipe:
Ingredients for puffed rice recipe:
Murmur – 2 cups
Oil – 1 spoon
Peanuts – 3 spoons
Chopped onion – 1
Chopped green chilli – 1
Chopped tomato – 1
Salt – 1/2 spoon
Red chilli powder – 1/2 spoon
Turmeric powder – 1/4 spoon
Chat masala powder – 1/2 spoon
Garam masala powder – 1/2 spoon
Coriander powder – 1/2 spoon
Chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Lemon juice – 1 spoon
Procedure for puffed rice recipe:
- Heat a pan add oil and peanuts.
- Roast peanuts until it turns to crispy.
- Add chopped onions and green chili stir well for a minute.
- Add chopped tomato mix well.
- Fry for a minute do not make it mushy.
- We have to enjoy the flavor of the tomato while serving.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chat masala, coriander powder, garam masala powder mix well.
- Wait for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Add murmur and give a nice mix .
- Add chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Mix well all the spices, our puffed rice recipe or murmur chat is ready to serve.
- Serve murmur chat with lemon juice and enjoy the snack.
For more healthy recipes subscribe to my official YouTube Channel.