Sweet Samosa is crispy and one of the famous Indian snack.The time required for quick sweet samosa is 15 minutes in step by step.Simply prepare stuff mixture in 2 minutes, make dough, roll and stuff, finally fry sweet samosas.
Sweet Samosa can store in an airtight container and serves a week.The main ingredient is dried coconut which contains several benefits.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEET SAMOSA:
- Dried coconut is one of the best in your healthy diet.
- It improves brain function and makes your immunity power more strong.
- It prevents digestive issues and high in nutritional value.
INGREDIENTS FOR SWEET SAMOSA RECIPE:
|Wheat Flour||1 Cup|
|Maida Flour||1 Cup|
|Grated dry coconut||1 Cup|
|Cooking Oil||2 Cups for frying|
|Drinking Water||1/ 2 glass|
PROCEDURE FOR SWEET SAMOSA:
PREPARING STUFF MIXTURE FOR SWEET SAMOSA IN 2 MINUTES:
- Take a bowl add grated coconut pieces, sugar.
- And also add crushed cardamom mix well and set aside.
TO PREPARE DOUGH FOR SWEET SAMOSA:
- Take a bowl add all purpose flours(wheat and maida flours).
- Add little by little water and make dough.
- Dough should be soft and pliable, but not wet.
- Divide the dough into lemon size equal portions.
STUFFING THE SWEET SAMOSA:
- By applying flour on both sides of lemon sized dough, roll into chapatis.
- Stuff the mixture at the centre of chapati.
- Using fingers press the edges of chapati to lock the coconut mixture.
- Stuffing process for sweet samosa is completed.
- Repeat the same for all of them.
- Fry the samosas now.
DEEP FRYING SWEET SAMOSA:
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Heat the oil in high flame and reduce the flame in medium.
- Fry the sweet samosas on both sides until it turns golden and crisp.
- Remove from flame.Crispy sweet samosas are ready to serve.
- Serve as a snack or at any time.
- Store in an airtight container and serve for a week.
Check-out my official Cooking YouTube Channel for more interesting Cooking Adventures.