Namak pare recipe is very simple and taste very crispy, salty flour many people like this snack recipe. Enjoy this deep fried crispy and crunchy namak pare recipe at any time.
The time required to prepare namak pare recipe is 30 minutes.You can store them in airtight container or jar for few days. Try other delicious recipes
Namak pare recipe in easy steps. Mix spices and make dough, shape it and deep fry. I have tried in two different shapes that is bitter guard shape and diamond shape. Bitter guard shape is some different and diamond shape is common.
Ingredients for namak pare recipe:
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Oil – 1 cup
Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
Salt – 1 spoon
Water – 1/2 glass
Procedure for namak pare recipe:
- Take a bowl add wheat flour, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, salt mix well.
- Add sufficient water and make the dough.
- Add a spoon of oil and knead the dough, do not make the dough soft since it will result in the namkeens to turn soft and not crispy.
- Take medium sized balls from the dough and roll them on dusted flour roll into disc neither thin nor too thick.
- Take a knife cut into seven straight lines with a little space, the central line should be long compared to rest of lines and fold it by pressing edges that is bitter guard shape
- With the help of knife make criss-cross patterns on rolled dough that is diamond shaped.
- Take a pan heat oil over a medium flame. When it gets heated.
- Place the desired shapes into the oil.
- Deep fry till it gets crisp and golden brown. Repeat the same for all of them.
- Our crispy namak pare snacks is ready.
- serve as snacks or with tea.
- Once cooled down completely, serve them or store in an airtight container will remain afresh for few days.